Friday, March 26, 2010

alice in the wonderland


Salam;

went to watch alice in the wonderland today. yeah,like... FINALLY. lol.
ummm,ok it's an ok movie for me. not bad but nothing special. well,if they got 3d glasses,
it would have been muchhhh better but they didn't >_____>
but I abseloutely love the characters and scenes in the movie. It was beyond imagination :)


I bought some stuff for ms.tina portfolio/assignements.. went to baskin robbin.
umm,can't resist. it's sooooo gooood. but after eating,like tonss of them I was soooo full
until right now haha.



we took the other road to go back to unisel. the one that cost rm0.70 tol ones. haha.
dapat la berjimat touch n go sket.


acik was driving cuz I was,literally sleepy that time.. but semapt lagik nak
ambil gambar eh.. haha.


man,I'm run out of money right now. dear acik,do not forget to pay back my money ok? xp


mama coming to kl next weekk! yeahhh :D
nak ikut pergi tgk anak adikkkk. hehe...
don't know what to plan yet.. cuz acik got appointment next week.
so I think I might have to take bus and ktm to go back to shah alam next week. yikess :x


ohhhhhhhhh,I missssssssssssss my nieces and nephew :(
yaya,adif and o-mei... haha o-mei tu nickname for anissa XD
nadhil dah jumpa semalam so x rindu lah. hahahahha,just kidding. maksu pun rindu
kat nadhil la. geram nak cobit pipi :P


tinggal 5 minggu lagi di unisel... x sabar rasanya nak balik rumah!! tapi...
banyak lagi halangan yang harus ditempuhi... with tons of assignments,drama play,singing,
broadcasting. yikessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :/
and FINAL EXAMMMMMMMMMMM :/ :/

No comments:

Post a Comment