Saturday, April 10, 2010

korean craze.. it's food this time :)




~me and yuni posing in front of the posters~


~yumm yummmm~


~the ones that I ordered~

~the menus~







Ok,so we finally went to The Street Cafe aka the korean shop that I've been longing to go since,like.. foreverrr.
My sister acik,my roomate kak fatin and Yuni went along. So,we left unisel on 9.40 in the morning and took the guthrie highway
because that's the only road I know to reach Subang jaya. After a few confusion we actually managed to arrived at subang jaya
pretty earlier than what I expected. But but.. the hardest part yet still to come. Thank god there's many signboard so we just
followed the sign board. We arrived at ss15 at approximately on 11 am.. lol,we're sooo excited when we saw the ss15 sign board
and I was like,omg we've arrived at the cafe!! LOL. BUT,after checking out the place we couldn't find the cafe! >< >< >< >< ><
acik pun sama... tapi yuni and kak fatin cakap boleh tahan la.... then I try the raboki,jugak tak boleh telan. huwaaaaaaaa T_____T
dalam hati dah plan nak order yang lain... pastu acik cakap just swap makanan jer lah dengan dia. yahuuuuuu,hehe... so akhirnya saya makan
ramen yang ada telur and sausege kat atas... besttttttt :) tapi tak habis. blame the bbq chicken on fire lah~ eeeee,first bite tak rasa lagi pedas.
I share the chicken with everyone too and they said the same thing too. tapi,lepas tu dah mula rasa pedas nya.. menyesal aku mkan bbq chicken tu dulu..
dah la ramen tu berkuah,lagi lah tak leh nak telan... tapi aku makan mee dia and telan kuah sikit2.. haha..
lepas makan,yuni ajak pergi kedai 100 yen... masuk jer,aku nampak ice cream.. rawrrrr,bestttt
nya... tapi konpem tak halal.. huuuu T____T

No comments:

Post a Comment